Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life is bittersweet.

Yes, it has been awhile since I have updated. I am still in this fuzzy stage trying to get my life together as usual. Work and school take over my life. I had my spring break last week and nothing really different has changed. My family is crazy as usual and I think my brother has some serious mental issues. I didn't go anywhere exciting as usual for the break but I had an interview for an internship for a department store. I don't want to say their name because you can get fired or unhired if you blog about companies, especially the store I work for. But it's been like 6 weeks since my last post but things in my life are still the same.

-I am still trying to find a good mascara, but Bobbi Brown seems to be the best for everything!
-Still looking and applying for internships.
-I want to move to New York but I am scared.
-I am still shopping as ever.

I think I have a problem with shopping but I hate to admit it. And for those who don't think you can get a great find for cheap, I went to Old Navy and got a cute jersey dress with a boat neck. I got it for $8 and it's in petite! I hardly ever well that's an understatement, I go like once a year to Old Navy but I saw the dress on refinery29 and on a woman at jcrew. I am excited to go to H&M this week, I hope to find a good deal there. I only have one item from there but I love it. I got a discount too because there was make up on the top. Here's hoping I write another post soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment